Launch event of the socio-anthropological research report
Neighbourhood of Bucharest - Tei, Tineretului, Timpuri Noi
Launch event of the socio-anthropological research report, carried out in the three neighbourhoods
Doina Petrescu (atelier d’architecture autogérée, Paris)
Vladimir Us, Vitalie Sprînceană and Mariana Șeremet (Oberliht Association, Chişinău)
Laura Panait, Ani Marincean and Diana Galos (Colectiv A, Cluj)
Nicoleta Chiriță (CeRe, Bucharest)
2-5 April 2015
tranzit.ro/ București, Str. Gazelei nr. 44, sector 4
An event organized by Komunitas Association, in the frame of the project Urban Spaces in Action.
The launch event program includes:
Thursday, April 2, 6-9 pm
- a detailed presentation of the project: Anca Tîrcă;
- presentation of the research part of the project: Vlad Cătună, research coordinator;
- presentation of the applied research part of the project: Alex Axinte and Cristi Borcan - studioBASAR;
- presentation of the educational part of the project: Sabina Lefter and Andreea Lipan;
- free discussions and networking activities.
Friday, April 3, 6-8:30 pm
- CeRe: presentation of civic initiative groups from different districts of Bucharest;
- Colectiv A: presentation of participatory urban planning initiative "La Terenuri", conducted in Cluj district Mănăştur;
- Oberliht, Chişinău: presentation of art initiatives in public space and the project "Zaikin Park - a park for the community" in Chişinău;
- aaa, Paris: presentation of the strategy for resilient urban regeneration R-Urban, conducted in Colombes, Paris;
- discussions conducted by Alex Axinte and Cristi Borcan.
Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5
- Workshop (participants - students involved in the project)
Urban Spaces in Action is coordinated by Komunitas Association, in partnership with ArtWe Association, tranzit.ro/ București, the Youth and Sport Department of Bucharest and supported by studioBASAR. The main objectives of the project are focused on activating urban spaces from the three neighborhoods through interdisciplinary activities, urban interventions and community events.
The entry is free.
The project “Urban Spaces in Action” is funded by 2009-2014 grants, within the Fund ONG in Romania. More details on the project’s official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/spatiiurbaneinactiune