Devised and performed by Larisa Crunțeanu
Friday, 18 May 2018, 7 pm
tranzit. ro/ București
Str. Gazelei 44, sector 4
- What makes somebody’s world?
- And how come a world can be owned?
- Can it have several owners?
- And what makes one's world different from another's? What's left outside of it?
- All the other's worlds. All the worlds.
- Their name?
- Worlds. And changing one name generates another. Another world.
In “Bite a Tail, Grow a Head” Larisa Crunțeanu attempts to get in touch and give voice to some of the ghosts passing through her world.
*English spoken. Limited seats.
Produced with the kind support of the National Centre for Dance in Bucharest and the Romanian Cultural Institute, at Residência Artística FAAP São Paulo.